Kindly note that spaces for the cadaveric sessions have been covered. Should you wish to participate in the cadaveric sessions you are requested to contact the course secretariat at [email protected], +30 210 6109991
European VAT Rules apply
Above registration fees include:
- Attendance of the respective sessions depending on the registration category selected
- Delegate Material, including final program
To proceed with your registration, you can either visit the official website and proceed with the on-line registration from the registrations page, or complete and send the registration form found on the last page of this document (editable fields) and send it via e-mail to the secretariat: [email protected]
Means of Payment
- Online via the payment system at the following link: https://www.concopco.com/pay/pay?conf=spineworkshop, to proceed with payment via credit card.
- Via bank transfer
IBAN: GR4601401550155002002009228, SWIFT CODE: CRBAGRAA
Beneficiary: CONCO MEETINGS & EVENTS. All bank charges are to be borne by the payer
Please quote your name upon making payment and send us the deposit slip/proof of transfer
The Registration Department of the Cadaveric Workshop on Thoracolumbar, Lumbar and Spinopelvic Surgery cannot be held responsible for the double booking of an individual participant or group made by another company or organization.
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the secretariat at [email protected]
- For cancellations submitted until 28 February 2020, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
- For cancellations submitted from 29 February until 10 March 2020, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
- No refunds will be made after 11 March 2020
In case the workshop is postponed due to force majeure, all paid registration fees and booked accommodations will be transferred to the new workshop dates.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to the course secretariat at [email protected]
- For name changes submitted until 28 February 2020, no extra charge will apply
- For name changes submitted from 29 February until 10 March 2020, 30 € per name change will be charged for secretariat fees
- No name changes are possible after 11 March 2020