click here to register
24% VAT is not included in the above costs and is added upon payment and invoicing
Above registration fees include:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Documentation and material
- Certificate of attendance
Virtual Registration fees include:
- Virtual attendance of the scientific sessions
- Documentation and material (e-versions)
- Certificate of attendance
The virtual registration fee includes access to the scientific sessions on the virtual platform only. No access will be offered to workshops, poster sessions, CBF or break sessions.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee is based on the date of the on-line registration submission and the payment, in full accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically
- If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration
- Registration to the conference is permitted to participants who are 18 years old or older. (The registration department reserves the right to request for an official identity card stating the age of the participant).
- The registration fees mentioned herein include entry to all sessions, the exhibition area and the opening session.
ESICM / HSIC Member
The reduced fee applies only to official members of the above-mentioned societies. In the case of a membership application during the conference registration process, the ESICM has 3 (three) weeks to approve or reject the application. In case of membership rejection, the non-member registration fee will apply.
Young Physician Registration
Only participants born on or after 1 January 1992 are eligible for the Young Physician registration. During the registration process, Young Physicians will be asked to provide proof of their age.
Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Participants eligible to register as nurses and allied healthcare professionals need to submit proof of their status* to the Registration Department, Conco Meetings and Events, otherwise, the regular participant registration fees will apply.
* Proof of status: 1. Professional card showing the status or 2. Letter from the Head of the Department on an official letterhead (confirming the status).
Media Representative Registration
There is no registration fee for accredited media representatives, however all media representatives need to register. Media Representatives will need to provide their official press card to the Registration Department.
The Registration Department cannot be held responsible for the double booking of an individual participant or group made by another company or organization.
To proceed with your registration, click here, complete the form and click Submit. Then, you can select one of the means of payment mentioned below (on-line payment by credit card or bank transfer).
Means of Payment
- Online, via the payment system by clicking this link, complete your details and select the correct category. The system will guide you through payment with credit card.
- Via bank transfer
Account Number: 0026 0240 37 0201 5210 65
Beneficiary: CONCO MEETINGS & EVENTS
All bank charges are to be borne by the payer.
Please quote your company’s name upon making payment.
Registration Cancellation and Name Change Policy
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the registration department [email protected]
- For cancellations submitted until the 14th of February 2022, no cancellation fees apply
- For cancellations submitted from the 15th of February until the 31st of March 2022, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations submitted from the 1st of April until the 16th of May 2022, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- No refunds will be made after the 17th of May 2022
- In the event of conference postponement, all paid registration fees and services will be transferred to the new conference dates
Refunds for cancelled registrations (per cancellation policy dates, mentioned above) will be carried-out within 2 months after the end of the conference. Please include full bank details on your written notification for cancellation. Bank charges will be borne by the cancelled participant.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to the registration department, at [email protected]
- 30 € per name change will be apply
- For each new registrant the same terms and conditions as stated herein will apply
- Name changes will be accepted only until the 31st of May 2022, by e-mail, indicating the new and old names and will all new contact details
For group registrations, contact the Registration department:
CONCO Meetings and Events
T: +30 210 6109991