ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND GUIDELINES
- Abstract Submission is only possible via e-mail, provided that submitters have fully complied with the submission guidelines.
- On the abstract submission e-mail, you should not forget to include the category for which you submit the abstract, the neurosurgery congress or the nurses meeting.
- The abstract submission e-mail should include the following information, fully completed and without omissions (you can copy paste this list to the e-mail):
Submitter’s full name:
Submitter’s e-mail address:
Submitter’s mobile number:
Presenter’s full name:
Preferred presentation method (oral or poster):
Category (Neurosurgery Congress or Nurses Meeting):
- Abstracts should be sent with the following format:
- Word format (only .docx file)
- Arial font, 10pt
- Single space and single spacing
- Not exceed 250 words
- Abstract text should follow the below layout:
- In the first row mention the full title of the abstract (only in CAPITAL letters – UPPERCASE)
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the author(s) name(s) (in lowercase ) as follows: Papadopoulos N.1, Dimopoulos N.3 and so on
- The name of the presenting author should be bold and underlined
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the institution/hospitals, in lowercase as such:
1 Neurosurgical Department, Larissa University Hospital, Larissa, Greece
2 Orthopaedic Department, G. Papanikolaou Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Leave two (2) rows and continue with the abstract text as follows:
Material – Method
- At least two (2) of the authors should have registered and paid their registration, for the abstract to be accepted (no student registrations are allowed)
- Each submitted abstract (the word file you will submit) must include all information mentioned in the layout above (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospitals, Abstract Text)
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30 June 2020
- The file you submitted during abstract submission will be the file included in the Abstracts CD. You are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted
- Abstracts that do not meet the above criteria or have not followed the above guidelines will not be accepted
- Abstracts that have not been submitted on time will not be accepted
Notification to Authors
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the results of the abstract review process and the presentation method of their abstract, until 10 July 2020.
Approved abstracts will be published in the Abstracts CD which will be included in the delegates folder. The title, author and institutions of all approved abstracts will be included in the final printed program.