Click here to register
24% VAT is not included in the above costs and is added upon payment and invoicing
* Proof of status is required (junior doctors are required to provide a signed and stamped letter from the head of their clinic or department in an official letterhead, confirming their status).
Registrations are finalized and confirmed only upon full prepayment of the registration amount, within 5 working days.
Above registration fees include:
Full Registration fees include:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress Documentation and material
- Certificate of attendance
Cancellation & Name change policy
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the congress secretariat at [email protected]
- For cancellations submitted until the 31st of December 2021, no cancellation fees apply.
- For cancellations submitted from the 1st until the 14th of January 2022, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations submitted from the 15th until the 31st of January 2022, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees.
- No refunds will be made after 1st of February 2022.
- In the event of congress postponement, all paid registration fees and services will be transferred to the new congress dates.
- The congress secretariat is not responsible for any duplicate registrations.
Refunds for any cancelled registrations (per cancellation policy dates, mentioned below) will be carried-out within 2 months after the end of the event. Bank charges will be borne by the cancelled participant.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to the congress secretariat at [email protected]
- For name changes submitted until the 14th of January 2022, no extra charge will apply.
- For name changes submitted from the 15th of January 2022 until the 28th of February 2022, 30 € per name change will be withheld.
- No name changes are possible after the 1st of March 2022.
For group registrations please contact the congress secretariat, at @ [email protected] or T: +30 210 6109991 (Mrs Despina Nikolopoulou)